Welcome to the Domino AppDev Pack.
The AppDev Pack adds Node.js support to IBM Domino version 10.0.1. It includes three related components:
- A server-side component called Proton. An administrator installs and configures Proton on one or more Domino servers. If you are a Domino administrator, start with the Administration Overview page.
- A Node.js module called domino-db. A developer adds this module to a Node.js application. The domino-db module uses Proton to perform bulk operations on documents in a server database. If you are a developer, start with the API Documentation page.
- A Node.js based service called IAM (Identity and Access Management). An administrator can deploy it aside Domino to enable remote applications to access Domino resources through RESTFul APIs with standard OAuth2.0 authorization flows. For interests, start with the IAM Overview page.
What's New in Release 1.0.1
Release 1.0.1 includes the following new features:
- IAM service is officially released.
- Microsoft Windows support. Both Proton and IAM can now be deployed to Windows.
- Compute with form support for create, read and update operations. See Compute with form for details.
- The ability to read and write $REF items. For more information, see NOTEREF_LIST.
- A test script for verifying your connection to Proton. For more information, see Proton Test Script.
- Node.js 10.x support. This version of domino-db was tested with Node.js 10.x. Previous versions of Node.js are deprecated.